That book is Cthulhu's Dark Cults which is an anthology of ten interconnected short horror stories set in the same shared world setting of the Call of Cthulhu game.
It's due out in May and here is the line up of authors and their stories:
- "The Eternal Chinaman" by John Sunseri
- "Captains of Industry" by John Goodrich
- "Perfect Skin" by David Witteveen
- "Covenant of Darkness" by William Jones
- "The Whisper of Ancient Secrets" by Penelope Love
- "Old Ghost" by Peter A. Worthy
- "The Nature of Faith" by Oscar Rios
- "The Devil's Diamonds" by Cody Goodfellow
- "Requiem for the Burning God" by Shane Jiraiya Cummings
- "Sister of the Sands" by David Conyers
The other is Terrors From Beyond, a book of six Call of Cthulhu scenarios which I posted about earlier. This one is due out in March. I contributed a scenario and some artwork.
2009 is shaping up to be a good year.