Thursday 25 February 2010

Scenes from the Second Storey: Dream Machine

After a long wait, I'm finallly appearing in my first Morrigan Books title, which is a great coup for me. Mark S. Deniz and his team produce quality dark fiction anthologies, and I'm proud to appear in Scenes from the Second Storey edited by Amanda Pillar and Pete Kempshall.

The anthology pays homage to the album of the same name by God Machine, with each track title being a short story title. I was lucky enough to be asked my Mark to write the openning tale, "Dream Machine", another first for me.

The book will be out in September 2010. Incidentally this is the Australian edition, there will be another with the same table of contents, only each story will be by different authors from countries other than Oz, presumably some time after this edition has been out for a while.

No comments: