Tuesday 19 April 2011

Through the Wormhole

I sold my first story for 2011 to Through the Wormhole, a science fiction anthology edited by Bill Tucker and Wayne Goodchild, and to be published by Library of the Living Dead. The theme is far out space tales and here is the table of contents:
  • Learning Poetry - John Moran
  • Mother All Around - David McGillveray
  • The Swan Song of a Mad Scientist - Mark Mills
  • The Entropy Collapse - David Conyers
  • Berserkabot - T.D. Edge
  • The Galactic Fight Club Game - Barry Rosenberg
  • Big Green Women - J. T. Riff
  • Monkey Sang Cold - Jonathan Shipley
  • Mileage May Vary - Douglas Hutcheson
  • In The Service Economy - Michael H. Payne
  • Minus Two Seven Two - Jim Moore
  • Homo Ex Machina - S. Huston Blount
  • False Ascent - Ginny Gilroy
  • Digital Jesus - Michael W. Lucht
  • The Physics of Forever - Richard Jay Goldstein
My story, "The Entropy Collapse" is a space opera tale set on a colony world occupied by humans and a strange seemingly invincible alien race.

I have no idea what to expect from Through the Wormhole but I'm excited because its a listing of authors I'm not familiar with, and so looking forward to reading them all. 

I'll post release dates, cover arts and so forth when I have more news. 

No comments: