Undead & Unbound
Unbound: from the jungles of South America to the gold fields of the Wild West, in occupied Europe and along the banks of the Nile, to the ice fields of the North Pole and the wastelands of Mars, nowhere is safe from undead infestation.
Undead & Unbound: A collection of nineteen new horror stories by twenty leading horror authors from across the globe.
- “Blind Item” by Cody Goodfellow
- “Dead Baby Keychain Blues” by Gary McMahon
- “A Personal Apocalypse” by Mercedes M. Yardley
- “The Unexpected” by Mark Allan Gunnells
- “Incarnate” by David Dunwoody
- “Marionettes” by Robert Neilson
- “Undead Night of the Undeadest Undead” by C.J. Henderson
- “I Am Legion” by Robert M. Price
- “When Dark Things Sleep” by Damien Walters Grintalis
- “Descanse En Paz” by William Meikle
- “Thunder in Old Kilpatrick” by Gustavo Bondoni
- “Phallus Incarnate” by Glynn Owen Barrass
- “Wreckers” by Tom Lynch
- “Scavenger” by Oscar Rios
- “In the House of Millions of Years” by John Goodrich
- “Romero 2.0” by Brian M. Sammons and David Conyers
- “Mother Blood” by Scott David Aniolowski
- “The Unforgiving Court” by David Schembri
- “North of the Arctic Circle” by Peter Rawlik
Published by Chaosium.