Thursday 19 March 2009

Cthulhu Unbound

My good friend and co-author of The Spiraling Worm John Sunseri has just had his first edited anthology with Thomas Brannan released by Permuted Press. It is called Cthulhu Unbound and features stories from John Goodrich, D.L. Snell, Lee Clark Zumpe, C.J. Henderson and others. Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos mixed with every genre you could imagine, from westerns to space opera to romance and everything in between.

I will be appearing in the second volume later this year, Cthulhu Unbound 2.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent cover, I really do like the artwork on that!

Must grab myself a copy of this too!

David Conyers said...

I thought the artwork was excellent as well.

Mark, I hope that the other book you are referring to is Cthulhu's Dark Cults. I think both books will be very different.

Anonymous said...

It's great that you and John are releasing edited anthologies. I wish the both of you luck with the books.

David Conyers said...

Thanks Jeff. There has recently been an announcement on the Chaosium website regarding Cthulhu's Dark Cults, so my anthology will be out soon too.