Saturday 24 July 2010

Books that I have read this year

Catching the train to and from work every weekday has dramatically improved my ability to read books. This is what I've read so far:
  • The Prefect, Alastair Reynolds
  • House of Suns, Alastair Reynolds
  • Marrow, Robert Reed
  • Phoenix and the Darkness of Wolves, Shane Jiraiya Cummings
  • Monster Blood Tattoo 1: Foundling, D.M. Cornish
  • Grants Pass, edited by Jennifer Brozek & Amanda Pillar
  • Time, Stephen Baxter
  • The Time Traveller's Wife, Audrey Niffenegger
  • Blood Oil, James Phelan

I am currently reading several books:

  • Inca Gold, Clive Cussler
  • After You'd Gone, Maggie O'Farrell
  • The Best of Best New SF, edited by Gardner Dozois

I've also read a manuscript for Permuted Press which is yet to be released.

Now that I've put a list down in writing it doesn't seem like a lot, about a book and a half a month. I'll see how I go in the latter half of the year, and if I can improve upon this.

No comments: