Thursday 10 December 2009

Second Review for "The Octagon"

I have to be happy about this review, from Rod MacDonald at SFCrowsnest:

David Conyers is a rising star and I'm sure we will be hearing a lot more about him in the future. He certainly hasn't let us down with this offering entitled 'The Octagon'. So good are the scenarios he dreams up that I'm beginning to wonder if he is really a time traveller from the future.

I've said it before, Jupiter Magazine is going from strength to strength and I'm glad to be a part of it, especially when the review says this about the magazine:

'Jupiter' has now reached its 26th edition! This magazine continues its high standard of Science Fiction literature with four readable short stories which will undoubtedly entertain you. ... All in all, a very rewarding edition of 'Jupiter'. When you've read a copy of this magazine, you are always looking forward to the next.

No comments: